Tuesday 26 May 2015

My one night off....

For the first time in what seems like forever I got asked out with friends, everyone had a sitter. Everyone was getting ready, including me.

 I'd even gone through with getting my haircut and buying a new dress. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm not a dress fan but for tonight i went out and brought a new maxi dress from M&co in Blandford. I love their clothing range I have to admit at some point I'm not as young as I used to be but when I do have to dress like a grown up this is usually the first place I shop.

Dress I choose
Tried on a few dresses one was multi shades of pink which is not really my color. Although it was a lovely dress I opted on the one you can see me wearing.
Its slightly stretchy and not to heavy, felt lovely on, plenty of room to move in and best of all the price was very good.

Grumpy pose due to concentration
M & co do such good deals on clothing providing not just for women but men and children also.
If you shop online I would recommend M & co.At least once every two months there are sales (this week its 25% off. 
I love this shop so as soon as Friday is here I will be doing a little retail therapy.



No comments:

Post a Comment