Thursday 23 April 2015

Local markets

Have you ever visited your local market?
Why not?
The local market is a great way of supporting the community and a great way to save money from the fresh local fruit and veg to the fish mongers or meat wagons to pet stalls and flower stalls. 




The markets host in so many different places.
I personally have been to Wareham in Dorset and it never really struck me how amazing these market traders are.



Majority are there for the crack of dawn setting up their stalls in rain wind or snow. These traders are usually the happiest people I've met and always willing to deals.
What's the harm in going and see how much you can save on your weekly shopping or just go for a day out. I'm sure you'll have a nice day as I always do !

1 comment:

  1. Local markets are great for frugal shopping aren't they. Thanks for linking up with #MyFavouritePost

    ReplyDelete