Wednesday 3 February 2016

Tigerprints T's

Two days ago I received a parcel through the post from www.tigerprints.co.uk
Before this week I'd never heard of the lady Mary who runs this business let alone seen any of her products. I'm glad I have now.
Mary runs a t-shirt printing company called tigerprints. No it's not your average t-shirt printing as Mary believes that children and adults alike should be able to be an individual starting from their choice of tops to wear. 
The family runs business which originates from Bedfordshire takes everyday and makes it fun with their range of personalised t-shirts.
With designs ranging from dinosaurs to zebra or names to quotes printed on these very special tops very top ordered can be personalised to the high quality  you'd expect from a small business.
I ordered two different tops at the beginning of week.
One organic top in green (a little bit more expensive) and an ordinary red tshirt.


  I love the fact that both tops are very bright, after two washes kept its color with no color running. 
The organic green top with its giraffe print is noticeably softer to touch I've had a hard time getting Tj to take it off ( he has a thing about soft clothes). It's definitely worth the extra few pennies. 
The size I ordered was 9 - 10, the top has plenty of growing room for Tj he's not the slimmest of children due to his rugby playing frame. 
I choose to have a giraffe printed on the front which is central to the top with the head ending just below the neck line. 


The red top is long sleeved good quality cotton. The sleeves are cuffed which helps prevent them from riding up. The ribs on the cuff are loose, so there is room to move around, plenty of room to hold tissues. 
The size I ordered was 9 -11 years. This top is big enough to last a few years and a few growth spurts.

I look forward to buying a few more tops in the future. It's never to early to buy Christmas presents for friends and family these are definitely being added to my Christmas budget this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment