Saturday 20 February 2016

New dog identification tag ♡♡

My labrador has been needing a new id tag for months so I finally took the step and looked on ebay.
I finally came across one that matched her new collar perfectly.  
The price was a bargain too at £3.49 including postage and engraving on both sides of the tag. 
When you pay for the item you choose what you'd like printed it - remembering the more you have printed on it the smaller the writing.
Myself I choose to have four lines printed. Her name, two telephone numbers and scan me as by law all dogs have to be microchipped now. 

I ordered it from eBay and it arrived back in two days.  
Honestly I couldn't be happier with my choice of product. It's strong, durable, and exactly as it's described in the seller's page.

I've added the link below so you can look at the designs yourself as the seller has lots. 


My picture doesn't do it justice but as it has personal information it had to be a little out of focus ... sorry !

No comments:

Post a Comment