Sunday 10 April 2016

March's Loot crate


I recieved my loot crate box and loved the box design this month.


When opening the box as usual it was full with goodies on the verses theme this month. 
Inside it included a t-shirt and a hat along with a few other things.


First off I'd like to say I love the reversible hat. I'm not sure which side I prefer Daredevil or Punisher? 


The monthly subscription magazine I could not put it down, loved reading it. 
I was not brave enough to open the Harley Quinn magazine so that is still tucked up in the wrapper.


The wallet that is in the packet is one of the recycled indestructible ones with Batman vs Superman again its such a hard choice to choose from.



The last surprise in the box was the t-shirt. this one is for the star trek fans, it obviously means something to you if you are but for myself I don't understand it.
The t-shirt sizing this month is coming up a little small compared to last month although the top does stretch and is still very comfortable and light.



No comments:

Post a Comment