Thursday 17 March 2016

A day in the life of me and my son...

Today has been a real tough day for me.
Firstly I took my son who has been signed off of school due to now having a chest infection.
There was my first mistake taking him to work with me. After promising he'd be good and that he would stay in the van and do the work books I brought, he did two pages, complained they were to hard ( simple maths add 3 ) and through a hissy fit and stopped off into the van hitting me on the way past.

After that I got called stupid for around 45 mins and when he didn't get a rise out of me he then started kicking and punching me in every place he could reach. I managed to distract him thanks to a college working alongside me but this didn't last for long.

So I left work early due to the people walking by and giving me dirty looks for allowing him to act the way he was ( which I wasn't allowing him at all, I just couldn't stop him).

He seemed to calm down on the way home and fell asleep for 45 mins. I left him to wake up by himself while I sorted out stock.

Homeward bound.

Supper cooked and eaten, bathtime full blown refusal. Left to calm down and he ends up trying to break my knee cap.

How many times do I have to put up with an 8 year old bullying me?
How can I stop him?

What's worse I'd the fact that as he gets older he's only going to get stronger and everytime I ask for help I don't even get a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment